Here is the link to Mary Meeker’s, KPCB (Kleiner Perkins Caufield Byers), Internet Trend report 2017
Read: Internet Trend report 2017
It gives a great view on what’s happening with Internet adoption, cloud, smartphones, ads, e-commerce, gaming, enterprise health, China, India and startups.
- Cloud wars continue
Amazon Web Services continues to lead, Google and Microsoft Azure are gaining some ground
- Google and Facebook own the digital ad market
- Voice is beginning to replace typing in online queries. 20% of mobile queries were made via voice in 2016
- Slowing smartphone and Internet penetration growth
Everybody who needs a smartphone has one
The Internet’s center of gravity shifts to Asia
- Almost everyone who wants or needs a smartphone now has one.
- Healthcare industry is in a cycle of innovation, wearables contributing to the rise of consumer health data / data is at the core of healthcare innovation
- Online retail sales increased by 15% from 2015 to 2016 in the US / e-commerce is getting bigger worldwide
- YouTube is losing mobile video market share, because Facebook and Snap’s vertical-video content grows
- eSports is becoming popular enough to challenge traditional sports
A great post and summary from Loryan Strant about Office 365 Groups and Teams.
It provides a great overview how to deploy and what to consider.
Avepoint Blog – Groups vs. Teams
Team flows – A more collaborative experience for creating flows in Office 365
Users can now collectively author and maintain a flow.
Microsoft Flow is a service for automating workflow across the growing number of apps and SaaS services that business users rely on.
Read more: https://flow.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/team-flows/
Google announced today that Google Apps for Work , is getting rebranded.
The company will call it “G Suite”, beside that Google announced upgrades and improvements in G Suite’s existing lineup, which includes apps like Drive, Docs, Spreadsheets, Slides, Calendar, Hangouts and more.
Google announcement: Google Cloud Blog: Introducing G Suite
Waiting for the keynote session at Philips arena in Atlanta.
Just arrived in Atlanta for Microsoft Ignite 2016. Let’s see what the conference brings to us this year…
Do you believe that traditional IT support organizations are ready to keep pace with the deployment speed of public cloud services like Office 365, Google Apps for Work or AWS Cloud IaaS, …